IEEE WCNC 2020 solicits proposals for a demo session. The demo session will provide an opportunity to present the most recent and innovative implementation of wireless communication and networking.
Demos including the examples of prototypes of new technologies, new applications, live experiments, related to all aims and scope of WCNC are very welcome. In particular, we encourage the active participation of industrial researchers who want to share industry- leading new innovations and realizations with the public.
A "best demo award" will be presented based on research value, originality, and presentation.
- The demo proposals will be reviewed based on the significance of implementation; relevance to WCNC scope; potential impact on the audience; quality of implementation.
- The submitted demo proposal should include
- Title for the proposed demonstration
- Names, affiliations, contact information of the authors
- Extended abstract of the demo that includes, the themes and motivation;
- scientific and technical description; implementation and research contributions.
- Information of the equipment used for the demo, space and setup time required.
- The proposal should not exceed 2 pages. IEEE conference paper template is preferred.
- The accepted demos will appear in the conference proceedings.
- Demo proposals must be submitted through EDAS submission site: EDAS link
- At least one author of each accepted demo proposal is required to register and present their demo at the conference.
- Accepted demos will be presented at the conference in a special demo session.
- The presenter is responsible for the demonstration and equipment setup. Each demo is expected to be accompanied by a poster.
- To each demo, a proper demonstration setup is provided.
- Submission Deadline : 12 January 2020 (CLOSED)
- Acceptance Notification : To be announced
- Camera-ready Submission: To be announced
IEEE WCNC 2020 Demo Chair
- Sang-Hyo Kim, (firstname.lastname@example.org) Sungkyunkwan University